The flexible insulated copper busbar is the best flexible busbar, standard type and low smoke zero halogen type. The conductor is composed of multi-layer anti-corona single copper sheets. There are two options: bare copper and tin plating. The insulated flexible copper busbar can be directly used by Punching.
1. Space / weight saving: requires a minimum of installation space compared to copper cable; insulated flexible copper busbar are shorten the length and number of conductors; it allows for a smaller installation spacing than the traditional insulated copper busbar;
2. Saving time: saving time and cost of installing cable and saving inventory costs;
3. The installation is facilitated by easy bending conventional products generally do not have heat-shrinkable tubes on the outer layer. BRIDGOLD can provide customized services such as heat-shrinkable tubes or PVC sleeves.
• Heavy-duty power interconnection
• Overcome vibration/alignment problems
• Circuit breaker, generator & prefabricated
power network conductor
• Variable terminating positions
• Machine connections
• Movable connection from massive busbar system
• Alternative to large & multiple cables
• Switchgear & control equipment
• Electrical equipment manufacturers
• Power generation
• Machinery manufacturer